The Family Fun Dinghy Sailing is back by popular demand!
Fridays in August (10,17,24 and 31st)
Please mark your calendars and join us for some fun family nights on the water! Sailing starts at 6:00 pm but come down early to rig up your own boat. We will feature different fun activities each week.
- All sailors will participate with a “safety first” frame of mind. Any behavior that is deemed reckless or negligent will be considered grounds for removal from the activity.
- The Junior Foundation has given us permission to borrow their boats for the Family Fun Dinghy Series (FFDS), ONLY. These boats are forbidden to be sailed at ANY other time. Please be respectful to these terms.
- Boats, sails, and rigging must be returned in the same way that they were found--clean and neat.
- Permission to sail these boats are granted to Active Junior Sailors and their parents, and MPYC members who are accompanied by a child, age 17 and younger.
- Full body wetsuits, water shoes or booties, and a helmet is highly encouraged and recommended.
- Life jackets (Coast Guard approved PFDs) must be worn at all times.
All participants will be required to complete a Permission and Wavier before participating.