Sailing instructors are needed for the 2020 Summer Sailing Program.
How to Apply
There are several different job categories (and age ranges) for summer sailing camp instructors
- Read the job description thoroughly.
- Complete your application packet, which must include:
- Completed application form
- Cover letter detailing why you want to work at Summer Sailing Camp and briefly describing your qualifications. HANDWRITTEN, PLEASE! Take the time to make us think you really want this job and will put in a bit of time and effort.
- Resume, including academic, extracurricular, and professional qualifications and experience
- Two current letters of recommendation (from teacher, pastor, scout leader, coach, employer, etc.) for each NEW applicant. Returning applicants need ONE current letter of recommendation.
- Postal mail or hand deliver your application packet to:
MPYC Summer Sailing Camp
Monterey, CA 93940
Application deadline is March 30, 2020 & must be received by the deadline. Late applications or incomplete packets will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held April 18 & 19, 2020.
Mandatory Staff Training
- Mandatory staff training is May 16. Camp setup workday is May 30.
- All job descriptions and applications are available in Google Drive.