Beginning through intermediate sailing instruction for kids ages 8-17. Weekly sessions available 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. weekdays from the beginning of June through the end of July. Registration will open at the end of March, 2019
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 9 A.M.-4 P.M.
|No Session||July 1-5||NO SESSION WEEK OF JULY 1|
|5||Jul 15-18 (four day session)||10|
|Fun Sail and Awards Presentation||Saturday, August 10, noon-6 PM|
|Registration will open at the end of March, 2019. Forms will be posted on the MPYC website. Cost per week will be $280, which will include Thursday lunch. Additional $110 junior membership fee (good for all of 2019) is also required.|
* For sessions which are full, feel free to Contact Summer Camp Coordinator for waiting list.
- New Junior: $280.00/session
- Returning Junior: (membership must be renewed before April 1, 2019) $250.00/session.
- Family Discount (3 or more children from one family) $240.00/session
- MPYC Regular Member’s Child/Grandchild: $230.00/session
Plus $110 MPYC Junior Membership fee (valid through 2/28/20)
*for any session’s returning junior discounted session fee, Junior Membership fee must have been renewed by 4/1/19
Each applicant must include appropriate fees plus ALL FOUR forms listed below. Incomplete registrations will be returned.
- Summer Sailing Camp Application
- Waiver and Permission
- Emergency Contact Form
- Junior Membership Application (if not already a member)
- Scholarship Information (optional)
Please mail or hand deliver application packets to: Monterey Peninsula Yacht Club, Wharf II, Monterey, CA 93940, ATTN: Summer Sailing Camp.
Contact our Summer Sailing Coordinator for more information.