To Saturday, October 12, 2019
MAIDEN' the yacht is inbound to Monterey October 10th/11th and will stop in Santa Barbara October 13/14. The Monterey Peninsula YACHT CLUB has scheduled a 'welcome' dinner Thursday night which includes a presentation by MAIDEN's crew.
If you weren't able to see MAIDEN the movie by SONY PICTURES, please go see it. If you've seen MAIDEN and enjoyed this fantastic story and footage, tell a friend to go on line to their web site themaidenfactor.org. Sailor or not, the skills required to take on the WHITBREAD RACE cannot be taken lightly. And now, Tracy's work organizing this new effort with the THE MAIDEN FACTOR is no less challenging.
Congrats to Tracy and her team, as they take on a 'new' journey promoting empowerment to boys and girls around the world. Take a look at THE MAIDEN FACTOR and if you like what you see, please consider attending either event.
MAIDEN - MONTEREY SCHEDULE
Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Between 8:00 & 10:00 A.M.: Arrival at Wharf 1 Constitution Dock, time of arrival dependent on conditions.
- 5:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.:
- Crew reception, dinner, and presentation at MPYC Clubhouse 5:00-6:00 P.M.
- No host bar and reception for Maiden crew 6:00-7:30 P.M.
- Dinner 7:30-9:30 P.M. Slide show and presentation by Maiden crew
Friday, October 11, 2019 11:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.:
- Maiden open for visits at Wharf 1 Californian Dock
Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:00 A.M. (time dependent on conditions)
- Maiden departs for San Diego from Breakwater Cove